Today’s major problem was bandwidth. On one of my servers, there is a vhost that is beginning to consume a good chunk of bandwidth on a daily basis. I have daily reports sent to me showing the monthly total of bandwidth used on a per vhost basis. This is handy to see if any of… Continue reading Controlling bandwidth usage with mod_cband or mod_bw on Apache2
Ok. I figured out what the problem was with the preprocessors. Looks like there is a USE flag that needs to be set to bring in the dynamicpreprocessors (+dynamicplugin). Here are the USE flags that I have set: net-analyzer/snort-184.108.40.206 USE="dynamicplugin mysql -flexresp -flexresp2 -gre -inline -linux-smp-stats -odbc -perfprofiling -postgres -prelude -react (-selinux) -sguil -snortsam -timestats"